Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars tax methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. To carry the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with clients, other team members and the relevant authorities.
- Management of Tax Compliance Assignments.
- To perform or manage advisory and tax planning assignments.
- Team Members Coaching & Guiding seniors and assistant on tax projects.
- Engagement Monitoring – Manage, review and responsible to observe on tax and regulation compliance and procedure.
- To perform technical and / or marketing functions.
- To build close rapport with clients and the relevant authorities.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Desired skills & experience
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experiences.
- Strong drives to excel professionally.
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of professional staff.
- Team player.
- Prefer full or partial member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.