Medical Device - Pre IPO CFO
This is a first hand CFO role of overall finance and capital market who will report to CEO directly.
My client is a well-known and popular medical device company in global investors who is planning to get listed in HK in the next 2-3 years.
- Capital market relationship management, financing and IPO process control
- Overall finance control of accounting, fp&a and plant control
- Investment Banking Director or Executive Director level above
- Successful HK listing projects experiences
- Healthcare including pharma, bio-tech, devices background are requested
- Strong leadership
- Promising pipelines
- Attractive package
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.