Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for providing financial and administrative support to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations
Our client is a provider of precision component delivery system and they operate facilities in many regions. These solutions are an integral part of the assembly process and have been serving customers worldwide for more than 40 years.
- Manage all AP and AR activities
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, quotations and approval
- Booking of AP invoices and processing disbursement to vendors
- Reconcile vendor SOA, research and correct discrepancies
- Post customer payments by recording cheques and wire transactions accurately
- Prepare and send SOA to customers
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies with customers for outstanding invoices
- Prepare weekly collection report and analyze collections trend
- Manage Fixed Asset items and listing
- Update intercompany prices and manage intercompany transactions
- Maintain proper filing in accordance with company policy and accounting practices
- Assist in month end closing and reports
- Provide administrative and project support when needed
- 2 years of AP or AR experience
- Detail oriented, professional and reliable
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Good communication verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.