FP&A Manager #400
FP&A Manager #400
£45,000 - £50,000
Hybrid working, UK
Our partner has played a key role in supporting the most vulnerable people during the COVID-19 crisis in the UK. As a result of a recent growth in the demand for their services, and on the back of their new three-year strategy, they are looking to recruit an FP&A Manager with a strong background in finance business partnering.
- Leading on planning & coordinating the annual organisational budget; this includes working with heads of departments and the senior management team to ensure that the process is coordinated and delivered on time.
- Leading on the quarterly forecasting and reforecasting processes.
- Act as a business partner to internal stakeholders; these will be a mixture of finance and non-finance staff, and junior and senior finance staff preparing budget versus actual reports, and ensuring variances are properly understood.
- Working with the Finance Head to develop and deliver on systems and process improvements.
- Support the Finance Head in preparing reports for the Board of Trustees.
- Qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of financial planning in an organisation; this includes budget creation, forecasting, and undertaking monthly variance and other analysis as required.
- Experience in working in a changing environment, specifically experience of systems and process development and improvement.
- Strong demonstrable experience in business partnering, able to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of junior and senior finance and non-finance staff; strong negotiator and able to influence change.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) & relationship building skills.
- Proactive, flexible, motivated and able to thrive in an environment of growth and change within the organisation.
- Strong finance systems skills; advanced Excel skills is a key requirement for this role.
This role offers hybrid working, with the candidate expected to be office based 2 days/week in London once restrictions are lifted.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.