Junior Management Reporting Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Develop an understanding of the Firm's Business Unit and product lines
- Provide value-add analytics on front office revenues, expenses and other performance metrics in order to support strategic decision making - This includes the production, review and commentary of business packs
- Controllership over the expenses of the Business Unit during month end close
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- At least Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics or related field
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
The Management Reporting team, within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Business Unit management to support their strategic decision making.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities?
Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.