Intern, Real Estate Valuation, Corporate Finance
KPMG Ukraine Corporate Finance division practices valuation of businesses and assets, business planning, finance raising, financial modeling for various purposes and key decisions of business leaders, such as acquisition and sale transactions, investments attraction or debt financing or resolve disputes between stakeholders. By providing our quality services, we help our clients address complex business issues, identify investment opportunities, increase their business efficiency, and succeed in M&A transactions.
Interns in our Corporate Finance division will join to the team of leading experts in corporate consulting. They will take a part in complex and exciting projects for industry leaders as well as number of emerging businesses.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Market monitoring, including international real estate markets, maintaining real estate databases.
- Surveys in real estate and construction sector.
- Analysis of financial and operational data.
- Assist valuation team in different stages of projects for real estate branch.
- Prepare particular parts of the business / assets valuation reports, translate reports into English / Russian / Ukrainian.
- Assist in creating presentations for clients.
A successful candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education or last year student of any specialty with interest in Real Estate.
- Basic understanding of financial accounting, valuation methods, financial analysis.
- Excellent written English, Ukrainian and Russian in order to work with documentation.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user.
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail, versatility and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
Will be an advantage:
- Good financial modeling skills.
- Experience in accounting or real estate consulting, real estate development or asset management companies.
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting.
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth.
- International assignment opportunities.
- Fair compensation and social package.
- Participation in CSR projects.
Internship is full-time and lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered full-time Consultant positions in Valuation group.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.