Project Finance Controller - Real Estate & Property
The Project Finance Controller will report directly to the directors and you will need to be hands on at work. This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making.
Our client is a leading multinational company with large scope of operations across regions. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Managing the group-wide finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the Group to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions.
- Manage the Group's cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Directors and Executive Management.
- Managing the fund raising process (not limited preparation of data room, liaison with the external legal counsel, responding to the investors queries, etc)
- Provide leadership to the accounting teams on technical accounting matters.
- Full responsibility for the group companies' budget, forecast, and financial report.
- Preparation of quarterly shareholder updates and commentary papers.
- Responsible for annual audit engagement with the external auditor and ensuring audit requirements are met.
- Responsibility for group taxation affairs. Monitoring and enhancing tax compliance controls, structures, and automated processes to ensure effective management of the Group's overall tax compliance.
- Ensuring financial controls are effective and being appropriately applied within the group.
- Managing the group-wide legal and licensing requirements.
- Build productive working relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance and insurance systems, policies and procedures.
This role is based in Jakarta and you will be in touch with the other regional teams to collaborate. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background, as well as some years of experience in related companies and interest in the start-up culture. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Be a part of a strong multinational company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work with great professionals from another countries.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Handinata on +62 21 2958 8819.