Senior Reporting Specialist (Global Support Functions)
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Senior Reporting Specialist role sits within Close & Control (C&C) Tower and provides support to stakeholders across the Global Support Functions (GSF) Organisation. You will assist in the management of the area that is split between different support functions like Legal, HR, Finance Partnering, Tech, Real Estate, etc. This role provides critical financial and strategic support to key leadership teams, helping them to manage their budgets.
- Ensure C&C support provided to respective GSF Finance teams is fully compliant with all relevant standards, current best practices, procedures/policies, and SLA
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal/external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Manage all aspects of the financial month-end process, including OPEX and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month-end meetings, coordinating with all involved partners.
- Monitor and coordinate journals posting process, provisions, and accruals for the area
- Manage Master Data requests (coordination, approval, etc.)
- Actively contribute to the success of C&C/GSF finance projects
- Support monthly financial review in GSF
- Accounting degree in Economy / Finance ( i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, experience in working with Balance Sheet, reconciliations and month-end closing
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP)
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Participating in projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.