Financial System & Operations Manager
Get to know the role:
As part of the Finance team, you will be supporting decision making process through design of system and process to be in place for projects and products. You will also be responsible to maintain and enhance quality of financial information through analysis and reconciliation of transactional data between financial service providers such as payment gateways and internal reporting system. At least 5-6 years of relevant working experience with leadership capacity in leading a small team. Problem solver with hands-on approach and strategic thinking. Accustomed to work in a busy and dynamic start-up environment.
The day-to-day activities:
- Business process development, implementation and enhancements - be the business partner between Finance, Accounting and Operational team by ensuring business needs are clearly understood, with proper coordination with aspects of Financial and Accounting requirements.
- Liaise with Regional Financial Ops team in Singapore for settings requirement to ensure proper financial data flow are established.
- Lead data reconciliation activities between 3rd party Financial Services Providers such as banks and payment gateway, with Grab's internal reporting environment.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IT / Information Systems / Finance & Accounting or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- 5-6 years of working experience, preferably at least 1 year in Startup company.
- Good knowledge of Financial and Accounting operating flow and processes.
- SQL server and scripting knowledge and data visualization using tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
- Experience in analysis and reconciliation of financial and operational transactional data.
- Eagerness and tenacity to be an engaging Business Partner.
- Leadership ability in leading a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in establishing working relationship with all levels of management & financial executives in the region.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and can-do attitude is essential.
- Hands-on attitude and approach.
- Team player, problem solver and result oriented.
- Able to work in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.