Account Payable Accountant (Analyst level profile)
Job Description – AP Accountant (Associate/Analyst level profile)
- Supplier invoice processing as per KPIs (main profile)
- Support AP senior team members in optimizing client financial transactions and systems by performing payment processing procedures, reconciliation of payments, and reporting activities.
- Able to perform a review of supplier invoices along with supporting documents and VAT compliance.
- Able to perform vendor statement reconciliation.
- Aging analysis and reporting activities.
- Communicate with respective stakeholders for smoothening the payment and invoicing process using client ERP systems.
- Coordinate with senior team members to improve timely payments to vendors/suppliers prioritized by clients.
- Create and review a list of open LPOs, open AP batches, accrual batches, open invoices and regularly identify payments due.
- Assist senior consultant in report generation and achieving KPI targets as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Pursuing certifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA is a plus
- Work experience of 4+ years is required.
- Proficient in MS Excel with strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience in oracle will be an added advantage.