General Ledger Accountant ( Sr. Associate level)
Job Description - General Ledger Accountant ( Sr. Associate level)
- Experience in managing Cash and Bank position and reconciliations.
- Experience in accounts payable/receivable processing
- Experience in revenue accounting and reporting
- Assisting in General and Sub ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining and preparing prepayment and accrual schedules, respective JVs and adjustments
- Responsible for inventory reconciliations and reporting
- Experience in preparation, processing and posting of Journal entries including month-end adjustment
- Experience in preparation of monthly financials and its analysis
- Responsible for assisting in the monthly closing process, including allocation of expenses & revenue, intercompany and related party reconciliations and processing adjustments
- Experience in forex adjustments review and processing
- Experience in preparing balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts
- Demonstrate competencies in financial accounting, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related field.
- Certifications in professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA, MBA finance) is a must.
- Work experience of 6+ years is required.
- Proficient in MS Excel with strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products is required.
- Experience with Oracle is an added advantage.