Intern in Payroll Team
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
As an Intern in Payroll Team you will support the team in their daily tasks, such as collecting and calculating payroll information for salaried and hourly employees across all European BBH locations, processing and verifying the accuracy of all payment processing, as well as tax filings. You will also assist in the coordination of all internal and external audits of payroll.
- Support in our Global Payroll department
- Involvement in monthly payroll activities
- Reports and statistics
- Support the Team in the day to day work in all Payroll related matters
- Involvement in Payroll Projects
- Student of at least 3rd year of Economics, Administration (or similar), specialized in Human Resources or Finance/Accounting
- Very good analytical and mathematics skills
- Detail oriented
- Good Command of English
- Practical education and first working experience would be an advantage
- High communication skills
- Knowledge in MS-Office (primarily Excel)
What We Offer:
- Paid internship for a period of 6 months
- Flexible working hours, we adjust to your student’s plan
- Possibility of being hired for permanent positions
- Comprehensive onboarding program, training mentoring program and ongoing career development
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, library and massage room)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (36 nationalities)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.