International Tax Director
We are seeking an International Tax Director to join our growing Tax department. As a Director, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Manage a team providing international tax services for a broad range of clients in a variety of industries and sectors
- provide support to clients’ cross-border transactions and assess their international tax strategies
- manage the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings
- Contribute to the tax practice’s development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work
Skills and attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- minimum 7 years’ post qualification experience of working in an international tax department of a large firm;
- strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff; and
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.
For more information check out www.grantthornton.ie/service/taxFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.