Sales Coordinator - Sales Specialist (Medical Team)
The position of Sales Specialist will be located in the European Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Brno, Czech Republic. The Sales Specialist is a broad role, encompassing sales order management, customer experience, and motivating team members among other activities. The core focuses will be on sales order processing (~50%) and supervising the team on daily basis. The Sales Specialist will report to the relevant business line Supervisor in Brno.
This role comes with challenging expectations, there will be regular mentoring, coaching, and support from the business line Supervisor and MS Customer Service Manager. The expectation is that you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Order Processing:
- Daily ops:Plan workload according to priorities, case criticality and inflow. Responds to and supports customer inquiries and requests within the stated timelines and quality levels.
- Sales support:Provide support to customers, distributors, sales reps/managers and colleagues/partners.
- Customer Service: Ensure complete, accurate, timely and professional service to customers at all times, resolving order issues, inventory requests/concerns, shipping problems, delays and disputes etc.
- Partnership:Liaise with Customers, Distributors, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, 3PL, Sales and Shipping, among others, to ensure positive customer outcomes. Coordinate with distributors, customers, SOP colleagues and all internal departments to communicate customer requirements.
- Accounting/invoicing:Ensure orders and quotes are entered correctly in the systems, ensure proper (accurate and timely) billing, delivery dates and other correspondence to customers.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the team. Make sure each queue meets the KPI’s monthly.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics. Ensure the team meets the Quality KPI’s.
- Provide feedback and coaching individuals to improve their performance where needed.
- Motivate team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve issues or conflicts.
- First contact point of escalation for the team, customers, back-office.
- Lead and support process improvements / finding new and better ways of working.
- Suggest and organize team-building activities.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Communicative English with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate should be: responsible, methodical, accurate, detail-conscious, self-motivated, reliable, stress-resistant team player but able to work independently
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- ACCA courses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free