ACCA Internship Program
Objective: To provide graduates to equip requisite professional and technical skills to help them grow in their careers and become globally qualified accountants.
Scope & Application: Current ACCA students who have begun their ACCA journey (i.e. who are at Applied Skills level) Commitment period/Training Agreement of 36 months with SandMartin, in sync with requirement of ACCA membership’s Practical Experience Requirement (PER)
This program is applicable for suitable candidates from tier 1 colleges, with B. Com (Hons) with at least 65% marks
Duration of the internship period of 36 months, with stipend paid as per the following table:
Annual Stipend (Maximum)
- Grade 1: Up to INR 2,40,000/-
- Grade 2: Up to INR 2,76 ,000/-
- Grade 3: Up to INR 3,00,000/-
- Accidental Insurance upto INR 5,00,000/- at no cost
Reimbursement of ACCA registration fee and exam fees of up to Rs. 50,000 spread across in 3 years commitment period, subject to a maximum of 2 attempts per paper
Maximum Amount Reimbursable
- Year 1: Up to INR 15,000
- Year 2: Up to INR 15,000
- Year 3: Up to INR 20,000
Benefits during Internship
- Staff will be provided with Paid leaves i.e., one per paper.
- Additional Examination preparatory leaves (unpaid) can be provided depending upon the Work requirement. (Subject to approval, it would be 2 days leaves per paper for March and December sitting)
Placement Opportunity: After completion of the Program, once students have cleared ACCA and have full 36 months of experience, they can be absorbed in SandMartin
- Candidates are requested apply via the mentioned link ( https://www.jotform.com/sgoel/PIFIntnl )
- In person Interviews | 7th (Noida) & 8th January (Gurugram) 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be called out to the Venue, and all will go through the recruitment process.
- Onboarding & Go Live | 14th January 2022
The final shortlisted candidates will be given offer letters and inducted to become a SaMaritan with an expectation to join the 15-day onsite training program.