Senior - Korean Business Development - Hanoi Office
We invite native Korean speaking candidates (preferably with accounting & auditing background) to apply for the following positions based in Hanoi City: Senior - Korean Business Development
Your key responsibilities
- Work with Partners and other executives to plan and execute audit, tax, or other advisory engagements involving Korean-speaking clients.
- Work with the Partners and executives to manage Korean client accounts including managing client relationships, requirements, meetings, etc.
- Work with the Partners and executives to develop and execute business development strategies for the Korean market.
What we look for
Technical skills requirements
- Fluent spoken and written Korean and ability to document work paper in English
- Knowledge or background of accounting and auditing
- Three years to five years of accounting work experience with Korean companies
- Relevant qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Marketing with one of the relevant majors preferred
- MBA, ACCA,CPA, or equivalent designation would be added advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction, consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.