Applecare Finance Analyst (perm)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have envisioned - and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your ideal job!
Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5,000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll add to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 350 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music and Apple Retail as well as being a key part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
EMEIA Operations Finance is a team of 17 analysts, providing financial analysis and decision support to the Regional Operations teams supporting Finished Goods, Product Operations, Procurement and Applecare.
This role supports the Applecare Business Development and Service teams & is primarily responsible for supporting sales for this business area.
Reporting to the EMEIA Applecare Finance Manager, these include:
- Managing Sales and Revenue reporting for Applecare including the quarterly forecast cycle;
- Delivering KPIs & management metrics to help the business track progress on forecast and growth objectives as well as providing early insight into headwinds and tailwinds;
- Lead bi-weekly Sales reviews with senior Applecare management;
- Manage the relationships with Applecare Business Development and Retail Finance Teams to develop an understanding of the overall business & provide key inputs to business reviews;
- Actively working with the business to identify opportunities for growth & track these through to billings;
- Representing the finance team in supporting sales impacting projects including geo-expansion;
- Providing back up to other Applecare Finance team members;
- Delivering outstanding support to the Operations Finance Management Team and Applecare business partners, continually seeking new areas of responsibility.
Education & Experience
Business Finance Degree or Accounting Qualification would be an advantage, but not crucial, for this role – the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a track record of strong business partnering and decision support.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.