FX Sales – Analyst / Associate (Frankfurt)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader in energy, metals, and agricultural product trading worldwide whose professional’s trade in both physical and derivative commodity risk.
The Financial Institution FX sales team is looking for an Analyst to join the team in Frankfurt. They will be involved in originating and structuring FX and other Derivative solutions for EMEA clients focusing primarily in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Working with Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking clients, with a focus on EMEA Financial Institutions, to deliver FX Derivative Solutions to manage short-and-long term risk around ongoing business exposures
- Pricing and executing a range of products across the Foreign Exchange asset class (including G10 and EM spot, forward, and options)
- Responsible for the day to day running of transactions from start to finish, liaising with key internal stakeholders across Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales & Trading, Credit and Legal throughout
- Preparing client presentations and materials (including trade ideas) for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry
- Fluency in German preferable
- Experience interacting directly with external corporate or institutional clients
- Pricing and execution experience of Financial Markets products
- Keen interest in financial markets
- A positive, motivated, can-do attitude and desire to work in a highly team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.