Intern, Purchase-to-Pay (Accounts Payable)
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in Purchase-to-Pay/Account Payable related activities and projects
- Support in delivering automation effort across teams to simplify work processes
- Participate in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines
- Assist the team in tactical P2P projects according to the objectives and compliance to standard processes and P2P guidelines
- Administrative management and coordination of Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) initiatives and activities, e.g. meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation, data collection/analysis, etc.
- Able to commit and start from January/February 2022 onwards for a minimum 3-month internship
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia