KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
KPMG Audit teams work to help uphold the integrity and transparency of the capital markets we serve which, in turn, contributes to the confidence that is essential for the markets to function. As part of these teams, you’ll get an inside look at some of KPMG’s largest clients, developing a broad business perspective.
High-quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. Our audit professionals are committed to the public interest, challenging assumptions and unlocking valuable insights based on a solid understanding of an organization’s business and industry. Powered by Data & Analytics, our audit approach helps shape the future of corporate reporting
- Obtaining an understanding of the client’s commercial risks, including financial, and identifying controls around these risks
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the team leaders on the engagement
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and offer these solutions to the client; and
- Take part in a professional learning and development education courses.
- Fresh graduates with major in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Finance, Banking, and other related fields;
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG.
Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter via the form below.
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.