AP Team Lead [ Supporting APAC region ]
Accountable to deliver AP services effectively and efficiently, lead process improvements to enhance customer experience, quality & control, and ensure AP processes comply to corporate policy and statutory requirements
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding located in a strategic location Selangor. A company that practice a dynamic culture and organic growth that also encourages their employees to grow their skills and knowledge through rotational opportunities.
- Review monthly Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) metrics to ensure accuracy & action items
- Develop the team, provide feedback, mentoring, leading up 10-15 team members
- Set team KPI, develop and coach team members for personal and professional growth
- Responsible for processing accounts payables for APAC Region
- Lead a team to ensure workload is adequacy covered on a daily basis
- Daily contact/problem solving with HUB or local customers
- Maintain vendor relationships and excellent services
- Ensure clear and updates communications with all departments regarding AP policies and procedures (Internal and External)
- Prepare accounts payable register and transactions
- Support Teams to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Prepare weekly check run and meetings with the team
- Implementing/maintaining of the new system & procedure
- Set Effective individual and team goals based on business strategies and objectives
- Heavily involved with continuous process improvement in driving process efficiency and effectiveness, as well as looking into standardisation of Purchase-to-Pay global processes.
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 6 years, with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce
- Shared Services Background will be advantageous
- SAP background will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to resolve conflict, and ability to apply effective team decision making and problem solving techniques
- Flexible working environment
- Fun Culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.