Auditor, Assurance (Audit Services) (Manager) (Multiple Positions) (549301)
Auditor, Assurance (Audit Services) (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Los Angeles, CA
Plan and perform audit procedures in accordance with U.S. GAAS, including PCAOB rules and regulations, for private and public company financial statements prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP. Provide audit services, demonstrating to clients that there is real value in the audit process, above and beyond the regulatory mandate. Apply knowledge of SEC rules and regulations over financial reporting. Apply data analytics to deliver high quality audits, providing business insight and value to clients. Identify audit risks, obtain evidence and generate unique insights for clients. Prepare, analyze, and verify financial statements and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning. Provide accounting insights to clients in a clear and concise manner, including insights into complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition, share-based compensation, business combinations and internal controls. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field and 5 years of financial accounting/audit work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field and 4 years of financial accounting/audit work experience. Employer will accept a 3 or 4 year bachelor's degree or combination of degrees.
- Must have 2 years of experience supervising the planning and execution on audits of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAS and U.S. GAAP.
- Must have 2 years of experience supervising the planning, execution, reporting on audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAS and U.S. GAAP.
- Must have 2 years of experience supervising audit teams consisting of two or more staff members.
- Must have 2 years of audit experience with a public accounting firm that is registered with PCAOB working with large multinational clients.
- Must have 1 year of experience in the use of audit documentation software.
- Must have active CPA certification or foreign equivalent, CFA, CFE or Enrolled Agent certification, or sufficient coursework/experience requirements (as determined by state Board of Accountancy) to obtain CPA certification within one year of hire.
- Requires domestic travel up to 30% in order to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.