Capital, Liquidity and Funding Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Treasury department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and benefits package with eligibility for annual bonus..
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings.
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement.
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture.
- Assist in driving process improvements projects, such as automation and innovation initiatives.
- Engagement with the other offices globally, including New York and London.
- Assist in producing global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums (Asset and Liability Committees) and regulatory meetings (e.g. Federal Reserve Bank (US))
- Analyse and understand the drivers of movements and variances across Treasury metrics such as interest income, liquidity and business unit funding usage
- Support strategic Treasury projects and initiatives e.g. report automation and model development
- Participate in ongoing process improvements and optimization efforts
- Interact with global Treasury teams on a daily basis and support the global team with the required information and analysis
- Produce ad hoc materials in response management and regulatory requests
- Prepare/update policies, procedures and regular reporting
- Build a close working relationship with other groups within Corporate Treasur.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to interface with people at various skill/seniority levels and across locations.
- Problem solving skills with which you can apply logical thinking to manage and prioritize competing tasks.
Corporate Treasury is part of the Finance division and provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm's liquidity and capital base, manages regulatory deliverables, the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.