As an Audit Associate, you will gain exposure to top SME companies within different industry clusters. You will work in teams to acquire an in-depth understanding of our client`s business, carry out the audit based on audit planning, prepare appropriate audit work papers, understand the relationships between objectives of the audit sections, the need for the sufficiency of audit evidence, and presentation of the conclusions.
You will get to work directly with the Audit Director with extensive Big 4 experience expand in the local and Singapore market.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic graduates to join our growing audit practice. We provide attractive salary package and structured long-term development.
· -Degree in accounting or finance related field
· -Plans to take up a professional qualification preferable ACCA
· -Strong communicational skills especially in English (able to speak Mandarin/Cantonese would be an added advantage)
· -Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
· -Strives for continual Improvement
· -Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
· -Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
· -Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
- · -Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential