Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Attractions Accounting
- Act as first point of contact for BU, including handle finance-related queries from BU.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports for business units.
- Analyze variances and prepare flash comments on financial performance.
- Prepare and review reports to licensors.
- Review Capex purchase justification and ROI.
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of annual budget exercise, capital expenditure plans and financial forecasts.
- Support and provide guidance to executives and peers.
- Participate in system implementation / enhancement projects including conduct and verify UAT.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Seek continuous work processes improvements and recommend internal control procedures, policies and procedures to be put in place for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Keep a pulse on the health of the business in close partnership with BU, while analyzing key financials and non-financial metrics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other professional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large organization, with 2 years in a supervisory/analyst role
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills with attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, independent, hands-on, able to multi-task and meet tight timelines
- Strong and proactive team player.
- Positive working attitude and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with the operations of standard accounting systems