A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Management Accountant role based in Central Stockport with flexible hybrid how working available.
Working for a very well established organisation with a great reputation and a diverse business model.
The duties include:
- Ensure work is carried out with a continuous view to profitability and efficiency and look after our shareholders by guaranteeing that they see value for money and a profitable business.
- Reporting- Distribution of well-presented accurate and timely, weekly and periodic reporting relating to the performance of revenue, cost, sales ledger and purchase ledger.
- Financial period end- Preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations for review by Finance management.
- Budget- Supporting the Finance Manager ensuring effective budgetary control.
- Flexibility- Supporting the purchase ledger function in periods of high volume with minimum out of cycle payment and operational issues.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts to trial balance.
- Accurate allocation and reporting of actual cost to individual production jobs and cost centres in a timely manner.
- Liaise with payroll and production to ensure all labour allocations are submitted, processed and reconciled.
- Liaise with intercompany trading partners to ensure full visibility and reconciliation of recharges.
- Assist with preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of income invoicing.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as requested by Management.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be part qualified or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills - Essential
- Be looking to progress and driven by continuous improvement - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £40,000 + Flexible home working + Pension + Parking