Junior Client Reporting Specialist
The Junior Client Reporting Specialist prepares reporting based on data gathered from custody operations, fund accounting services and/or transfer agency. The position provides support to supervisor & managers in connection with general fund financial information and also completes various projects as assigned by the supervisor
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Prepare reports for Clients on daily basis.
- Work with the Client Reporting supervisor in procedures manuals preparation.
- Develop and maintain a working familiarity with applicable BBH policies and client requirements.
- Participate in internal projects.
- Promptly escalate sensitive/risk issues to management.
- Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversion.
- BS/BA degree.
- Strong interest in reporting area.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve client needs.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.