No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role :-
As a member of Automotive Finance team – to support the Management in:
- Support IT strategic roadmap from finance perspective for the UAE and Overseas Automotive operations.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for finance function and standardize the processes across entities.
- Lead implementation of digitization initiatives within the finance function within automotive.
- Implement best Business Processes in a ERP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall ERP programme.
- Provide support and project manage the end to end life cycle management whilst partnering with IT teams.
- Process Specialisation and Support
- System Development and Implementation
- Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines
- Process Re-Engineering
- Change Management
- Training & Development
About you :-
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Professional accounting Qualification – CA/ACCA or equivalent
- A degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline would be preferred
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience with some experience of support of SAP /other ERP processes or retail support experience.
- Experience of working in the Automotive / retail industries will be preferred
Analytical, Process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to SAP ERP - SAP FI/CO Certified or super user with knowledge in SAP inbound and outbound process. The job holder should have strong documentation ability in development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Innovative thinking
- Technical acumen
- Customer focus
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer Relationship building capability
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.