Advisor Financial Analysis
Senior Financial Analyst
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Financial Analysis Advisor on our Dell Technologies APEX Custom team.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you responsible for revenue operations as it relates to new and existing APEX Flex On Demand accounts.They work closely with sales, contracts, sales operations, delivery managers and invoicing teams-in order to audit and process revenue bookings, facilitate monthly invoicing, and manage accounts within the portfolio.
- Manages sales and business operations support for new and existing APEX Flex on Demand accounts.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, to manage account and schedules from contracting phase, booking, invoicing to end of life.
- Manages pre-bill, purchase order and invoice communications with the customer.
- Provide monthly/quarterly financial reporting and variance analysis.
- Understands when to take escalations to leadership and has ideas on the best path to closure.
Take the first step towards your dream career:
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Analysis, Business Operations or Sales Operations.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to learn new enterprise applications quickly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business or related field.
- Understanding of as-a-service or consumption model offerings.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.