(Senior) Manager Real Estate - Tax
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Starts as Real Estate Tax (Senior) Manager, you are the first point of contact for clients before, during and after a transaction. You will be working closely together and building excellent relationships with them.
- You assist and advise clients regarding real estate tax structuring issues, both national and international. This will require close collaboration with specialist in different service lines (indirect tax, legal, corporate finance and audit professionals)
- You are actively involved commercially in the further development of the Deloitte Real Estate practice, identifying new business opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions to your clients
- Active mentoring and counseling of younger real estate tax professionals playing an important role in the further development of the practice
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Let’s talk about you
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law or in real estate is a true asset;
- You are a French or Dutch native speaker (being bilingual is obviously an extra asset)
- You have gained 5 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- You are a team leader with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.