Associate Tax / Wealth Management (m/f)
Our team helps our Financial Services clients navigate the frequently changing and complex national and international tax environment related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. You’ll help our clients with their tax structuring while helping to address the challenges of the continuously changing tax world, both locally and globally.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Wealth Management department is growing and looking for motivated candidates to join a fast-moving, inspiring and innovative company.
As a Tax and Wealth Management Consultant (m/f), you will:
- Conduct studies and analyses of wealth structuring scenarios in an international environment (study of the tax implications owing to a change of residence, reorganisation of the shareholding structure, management of the ownership of professional and private assets in an international context, contribution of securities to a holding company, estate planning, etc.);
- Be involved in implementing a solution chosen by the clients, with their advisers and/or the PwC network;
- Tax and wealth monitoring of client structures.
- You have a degree in law, tax or management. A specialisation in wealth management would be considered an asset;
- You are looking to gain experience in an international environment;
- You get along easily with other people and you have excellent writing skills;
- You are perfectly familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.