Middle Office Supervisor
HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
Middle Office Team
The HedgeServ Middle Office department has close links with our New York and Sydney office. Due to the explosive growth we have experienced in Dublin, we are now looking to develop our Middle Office presence locally. The Middle Office team work closely with the Krakow department and focus on our large and growing client base, projects and initiatives along with exposure to Hedge Fund Middle Office Space.
- Confirm the trade and cash details of trades in the market
- Confirm and process the cash settlement of Resets, Option Premiums and Net cash figures
- Ensure the accuracy of all trade bookings, end of day pricing, and client deliverables
- Effectively communicate with clients assisting with all systems and trade related queries
- Work closely with the various middle office, NAV, IT, risk, and investor service teams
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our business development team
Job Requirements for the role
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
- 3-5 years’ of experience within a high demand fast paced work environment including experience in the Middle Office Space, boasting of a strong product knowledge across all OTC and Listed products.
- The candidate must be able to interact with different market stakeholders to resolve position and cash breaks in a timely fashion
- Strong Excel skills with problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results oriented high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy
- Desire to learn and embrace new technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge.
- Ability to positively influence team morale.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ.
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits such as Premium Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Contribution
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Training and development in a wide variety of areas to ensure staff are constantly developing and progressing their skills
- Tuition policy with study leave and generous payment of all related fees
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.