FP&A SM - World Famous Healthcare MNC
Responsible for budgeting and forecast of China
Full P&L analysis
World well-known healthcare MNC
* Provide financial leadership to strategic decision making in China to maximize the operation results.
* Support FD, Planning, Performance and ICFS to lead C&C hub to complete monthly financial closing and reporting, performance reviews and SOX tests, and lead P&F hub to perform all Planning & Forecasting activities (CMF, UP2, 3/1 plan, etc.)
* Identify opportunities and raise challenges to meet business objectives/ financial targets and mitigate risks
* Drive business accountability to improve cost and cash discipline
* Improve working capital, control capital expenditure and monitor OE spending; Optimize cash on hand
* Provide partnering to HQ commercial support functions and GSF with sound advice on actual situation, opportunities and challenges
* Embed and optimise new platforms: A&P management system, Power Bl
* Adopt a flexible and proactive approach to analyze and address ad-hoc urgent requests
* Play a bridging role between Regional finance and China finance team for any finance process or data request communications.
* Lead to define and communicate with China team for key finance schedules following Sector/Regional guidance.
* Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance
* Qualified CICPA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent with approximately 15 years of MNC commercial finance working experiences is preferred.
* Combined consumer goods knowledge and the pharmaceutical patient perspective with strong technical finance partnering skills
* Advanced numeracy, accuracy & excellent attention to details
* Working knowledge of accounting, budgeting and forecasting principles
* Demonstrated strategic, leadership skills and people development record
* Proven ability to work under pressure against tight and changing deadlines and prioritize work and deliver
* Ability to effectively influence commercial and finance partners with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills, challenges and questions how things are done to drive for results and provides range of options
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Strong verbal, written communication skills in English and Chinese;
Big scope and promising career development
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Tang on +86 21 6062 3063.