Client Admin Officer - Corporate Services Team
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are currently looking for an experienced assistant manager to join our corporate services team.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the point of contact for a portfolio of clients and assisting client requests on an ongoing basis;
- Preparation and submission of annual returns, and other statutory forms with the Malta Business Registry
- Preparation and submission of Beneficial Owner documents upon the anniversary of the companies and subsequent changes;
- Preparation and upkeep of clients’ company registers and share certificates;
- Liaising with authorities and other professional services firms to support clients in their operations; Opening of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis; and
- Performing general administrative assistance to clients and perform other ad hoc duties.
Qualifications and Attributes
The selected candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- ‘A’ Level Standard of education;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Very good administration and organisation skills;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- A smart appearance; and
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.