Invoicing Officer | AMW | Seeduwa, Sri Lanka
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant field of study. Knowledge on Lean Management would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- SAP and Microsoft Office application skills.
- Capable of writing instructions and documented procedures.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing invoice on time for dealer orders.
- Preparing back order report to sales team.
- Handling internal & external calls.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data as well filing documents.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.