Senior Consultant | Accounting, Compliance & Reporting (Accounting Services) | HCMC Office
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We invite creative and innovative thinkers who are motivated by a “can do” attitude to apply for the following positions based in Ho Chi Minh City:
Senior Consultant |Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR)
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Handle multiple engagements (FDI and local clients) with various business industries;
- Work closely with engagement teams (including Global team) and client personnel;
- Perform monthly bookkeeping including managing all accounting entries;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, yearly closing activities and annual financial statements preparation;
- Convert accounting data (trial balance, general ledgers, etc.) from International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) to Vietnamese Accounting System (“VAS”);
- Prepare and file various tax returns (including VAT, FCT, CIT, and BLT) and other related tax activities;
- Liaise with external auditors and local authorities for audit and tax related matters;
- Ready to work on the client’s premises to provide accounting & tax works;
- Manage client’s expectations and deliverables;
- Mentor/coach and assist staff to reach their potential;
- Assist admin tasks related to preparation on the proposal, internal process, and billing;
- Any other relevant task from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree with business-related majors in accounting, finance, management or a related field with strong academic credentials
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Having at least 3 years’ experience of working in accounting role
- Strong accounting knowledge, being well versed in all statutory compliances
- The ability to manage time spent against budget and work alongside team members to ensure the timely completion of exceptional client services
- Proactive, independent with strong management and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Passion interest and plan in developing the career path in accounting
- Having experience in SAP/Oracle is an advantage
- Work experience at foreign accounting outsourcing services companies is a plus
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA will be an advantage.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.