Associate - Managing Information Service
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
As part of our Operations team within Learning and Development, you’ll help deliver PwC initiatives and execute business goals set by leadership. You’ll be helping the team with all mechanics of learning and development such as project management, implementation, systems support, content development and vendor management.
Responsible in below areas:
- HRD Corp
- Submission of claims of levy for training attended by staff
- Submission of SBL Khas scheme application
- Submission of claims
- HRD Corp trainer’s certification/ exemption/ accreditation application
- Renewal of Training Providers license
- Responsible for compilation of L&D related reports
- External Training attended by staff
- To assist the entire process, from the request received from staff till completion
- Risk Check
- To assist in submission of risk check for external clients
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.