Junior Product Controller
Two years ago JP Morgan established their Product Control presence in Warsaw with a vision to create a center of excellence that would be fully responsible for all aspects of the process and be the primary face off to all stakeholders including Front Office Traders and Market Risk. This provides their Warsaw controllers with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the entire function and a full oversight of the workings of one of the World’s leading investment banks. Warsaw serves as a strategically important post Brexit location and we expertly train and develop the talent we employ to ensure they are fully integrated and comparable with controllers based in other global locations including London, New York, Singapore and Buenos Aires.
We need innovative, proactive and independent people to join our team who can help us achieve our vision. This team isn’t following just simple, daily procedures. We want employees to go beyond this with a real drive and determination to understand complex issues, drive impactful change and generate efficiencies. In exchange, we offer dynamic work environment in the biggest Investment Bank in EMEA, development paths off the chain with exceptional benefits program and a competitive compensation package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily P&L reporting and month-end close processes
- Review and verify the profit and loss attribution
- Ensure accurate trade activity capture and valuation of various financial products
- Partner with the business to drive forth and implement robust controls and new business initiatives
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the financials to desk heads, business managers, and senior finance management
- Drive coordination across various front & back office support functions to ensure resolution of control and reporting issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Serve as an analytical and project support resource for product control
- Prepare and oversee the quality of the daily and monthly Balance Sheet reporting
- Handle various ad-hoc requests on a daily basis
- 1+ years within Product Control, Financial Control, Accounting, or related area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities, and detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Eager to challenge current processes
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.