Accounting, Assistant Manager
Working in the Capital Markets team, you shall oversee diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for accounting mandates of our clients. You will work closely with our local and COE teams in an effective manner, to continuously meet clients ‘expectations, to optimize the work process and to maintain good client relationship. You will be key member of the team spearheading the accounting, book-keeping and administration support activities of Capital market clients. You will support the Head of Capital markets to plan and coordinate client deliverables and manage deadlines. In addition to strong SPV accounting knowledge, the role also requires strong client management and team working skills
- Be the primary client contact for accounting matters of assigned client portfolio.
- Responding to client queries and assisting in client matters (maintaining and building client relationships)
- Responsible for accounting and administration of portfolio of Capital market clients
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, processes and principles for assigned client portfolio
- Recording of all accounting transactions and preparing/reviewing of management account and financial statements, GST returns and XBRL financial statements
- Draft annual financial statements and related FRS/IFRS/GAAP disclosures (if required). Also, act as nodal point for coordinating on annual audits and bank account reconciliations of the portfolio
- Monitor/adhere regulatory compliances of the portfolio and work towards concluding the regulatory deadlines for GST, tax and other annual fillings
- Liaise with external service providers and regulatory authorities i.e ACRA , IRAS for client matters ( if required)
- Handling payments and receipts of client structures
- Coordinating with colleagues in other offices for ensuring client deliverables
- Contribute and identify opportunities to market our other services to existing and potential clients
- Possess CPA worth recognized accounting body or ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in professional accounting firm handling accounting and payment matters.
- Well versed in Singapore Financial reporting standards
- Analytical, meticulous, motivated and keen to take hands on experience.
- Capable to driving change initiatives
- Possess professional qualities with good communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Experience in managing service delivery and client management is preferred
- Prior experience of working in outsourcing environment is preferred
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.