Analyst / Senior analyst in Corporate Finance (M&A Advisory)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 147 countries, 219,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG Ukraine M&A advisory helps clients sell their business, raise equity funding for business or project development or grow / diversify their business through acquisitions. We support shareholders and top management at any and all stages of the M&A process: from discussing deal strategy to drafting marketing documentation, to putting together investor lists and pitching opportunities to investors from around the world, to finding and approaching suitable targets to acquire, to advising on an optimal deal structure and deal value, to reviewing commercial and financial terms of the share-purchase agreements.
What you will do:
- Assisting with preparation for and drafting pitches for new M&A mandates, including high-level analysis of a potential client’s business, competitive benchmarking, indicative valuation, industry overviews.
- Preparing and updating marketing materials such as information memorandums, teasers, management presentations.
- Doing DCF modeling and multiple-based analysis of value of the client’s or target business and preparation of valuation presentations.
- Assisting with M&A process management: timetables, investor lists, process letters, status reports, meetings and calls scheduling and notes, KYC and engagement contract drafting, legal / technical / tax adviser and VDR provider selection and/or coordination.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in finance or economics, Master’s degree preferred.
- Broad understanding of accounting and interrelations between different components of financial statements.
- General understanding of valuation methodologies and techniques (i.e. market approach, income approach).
- Basic to medium Excel financial modelling skills.
- Very good to excellent English.
- Diligence and dedication, ability to think logically, flexible mindset, willingness and ability to learn quickly and succeed.
- Experience in corporate finance, in consulting or industry jobs (1-2 years) is a plus but not mandatory for a right candidate.
What we offer:
- One of top workplaces globally to start / advance your career.
- Transparent career path, international assignments / career development opportunities.
- Challenging, yet intellectually rewarding work.
- Access to communication with high-profile clients on UBO / C-level.
- Fair compensation commensurate with experience and proven skills.