Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate1
Under direct supervision, the Fund Accounting & Administration, Assc1 provides assistance with certain portions of the expense, and reporting functions to support the fund administration role. The Fund Accounting & Administration, Assc1 interact with all levels of internal personnel but will have no contact with external clients or client contacts. The Fund Accounting & Administration, Assc1 handle the day-to-day administration, accounting and accounting related processes for one or more client sponsored investment funds.
- Compilation, maintenance and reconciliation of fund and investor static data
- Performing regulatory checks on investors
- Preparation of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Accounts payable, distribution and investment funding processing
- Reconciliation and preparation of capital call details
- Preparation and input of general ledger journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reporting work paper packages including portfolio investment schedules and accrual work papers
- Preparation of work papers in support of annual tax filings
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary
- Preparation of various client related correspondence including audit confirmations and investor requests as applicable
- Participation in special client or internal projects as required
- Bachelor degree or above
- Demonstrate ability to resolve issues and client queries independently and communicate with other teams in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Act collaboratively in the team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.