Inspection Support Senior Manager - UKI Assurance
Senior Manager within the Audit Quality team
EY Ireland have a requirement for 2 Senior Managers within the firm’s Audit Quality Programme (AQP) team.
As part of EY’s ongoing commitment to delivering high quality engagements, we are seeking 2 high performing individuals to strengthen our audit quality programme team. This role will offer challenge to highly motivated individuals and will be an opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of audit quality.
As a part of the firm’s AQP team, you will be liaising directly with firm leadership.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the firm through external inspections in conjunction with the Quality Enablement Leader (QEL); working alongside engagement teams and the firm’s support functions on responses to regulatory inspections in relation to both engagement file and quality control inspections
- Performing root cause analysis in relation to quality matters in order to identify and root causes and determine appropriate action plans in response
- Working with the other members of the AQP team on initiatives to support audit quality
- Develop, support and facilitate training for all staff including partners
- Assisting the QEL with regular reporting to the firm’s Audit Quality Board
- Working closely with the firm’s international network in relation to audit quality
- Working closely with the firm’s risk management and methodology teams
- Continuous development of audit technical knowledge and relevant changes in relation to audit regulations
Required skills and attributes
- 5+ years post qualification experience with at least 2 years at management level in a quality, risk, internal audit or senior audit management role
- ACA or similar qualification required
- Knowledge and experience of ISAs (Ireland) preferred, with audit regulatory inspection experience an advantage
- Knowledge of the quality and risk management processes in audit firms
- Highly motivated with an ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Confident to present results to an audience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.