Corporate Tax Associate Director
Corporate Tax Associate Director– Tax Practitioner, Tax Services, Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance, Tax Practitioner, Tax Advisor, Corporate Tax
Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey – Your Voice – Your Success ".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As a dynamic Tax Director working for Azets you will be managing a portfolio of corporate clients, overseeing the compliance process. You will support the Tax Partners closely to deliver tax advisory services. You will manage the corporate tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work. As part of your own development, you will establish strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings.
As you will be the mentor to a number of our family members, previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is advantageous. We are looking for someone with a strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation. In terms of qualifications we would ideally be looking a CTA and possibly ACA (or equivalent) qualified Tax specialist.
"Reporting directly to the Corporate Tax Partner, this position involves working with and advising a large number of clients, mainly owner managed business from different industries and of different sizes, ranging from small start-ups to several hundred-million-pound turnover clients. You will have responsibility for helping manage and develop staff. The role offers the opportunity to progress to director and partner. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.