Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is willing to participate in interesting V&M projects for companies from variety of industries. To be successful in this role you should have:
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of valuation and preferably in financial modeling,
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements analysis and accounting principles (IFRS),
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA Certification completed or in process of acquiring,
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office based tools, in particular MS Excel
- Proficiency in VBA and experience with working on complex data sets would be an asset,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your future role
As a professional in our team you will be responsible for preparing advanced business models and valuations for a wide range of purposes including: M&A transactions, debt financing, restructuring, strategy, accounting purposes, etc. You will be able to cooperate with both major Polish and multinational companies. In general, you will take an active part in the whole process related to V&M projects. That will include:
- Supporting project managers in delivering V&M projects,
- Taking responsibility for effective project module delivery,
- Preparing advanced financial models and valuations,
- Active contact with clients,
- Supervising work of junior colleagues,
- Contributing to business development and sales process,
- Taking part in other activities in order to complete the project.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
For our Clients, working across industry sectors, we bring deep expertise in valuation, financial modelling and other business support.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.