Fund Accounting Transformation Manager, Officer
The role holder will support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of projects by providing operation model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring the emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control. Support on new clients, funds and share class launches, providing technical expertise and oversight.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounitng Transformation Manager you will
- Optimize of Operating Model by designing efficient and robust solutions to the problems presented with the key focus on risk reduction and improving control framework.
- Take a leading role in the review of current operational activities, productivity and capacity analysis with a view to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of fund accounting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes, reducing manual, non-standard tasks and establishing best practice.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new solutions and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process. Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Work with number of stakeholders across EMEA locations, including ad hoc interactions with client and client relationship management representatives.
- Critical Thinking skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Flexibility for tasks assignment; ability to work on number of actions and/or initiatives at the same time
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent Communication; Organisational and Report Writing skills; Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Analytical & problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs and stakeholders at all levels
- Critical Thinking skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional with demanding clients at all ties
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years working in the provision of fund administration services
- Experience of the project lifecycle and structure
- Solid understanding of fund administration
- Excellent English
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.