Project Analyst - Finance
Join a team that delivers essential projects
Our Global Finance Controllership Team focuses on for driving compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence.
Partner with the best
As a Project Analyst - Finance, you will lead to execute projects and change management in the area of migrations, transformations, acquisitions and divestitures across Global Finance Organization.
As a Project Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project management is in accordance with Company guidelines to achieve required milestones.
- Ensuring organization of the project plan and tracking status of deliverables.
- Communicating changes with the functional teams.
- Participating in business development meetings and execution of acquisitions and divestitures, document and track close-out of actions.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving issues as well as communicating status of issues to functional teams.
- Ensure review and close-out of project checklist items to ensure all activities related to the project is completed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college / ACCA , with at least 4 years of experience in Finance.
- Relevant experience in Project management and Control.
- Adept to work on Macros, RPA (Robotic Process Automation), and Process Improvements.
- Preferable to have experience in SAP, Oracle, Blackline accounts recon tool
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia