Senior Associate in Personal Taxation / Global Mobility (m/f)
Our Luxembourg Personal Tax practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.PwC Luxembourg’s will support the clients whenever they need assistance, consulting or advice in such areas as cross-border employment structures, preparation of income tax returns, structuring tax-attractive remuneration packages, incentive scheme implementation etc.
As a Personal Tax Senior consultant (m/f), you will:
- Advise clients about individual taxes and social security within and international context for globally mobile employees and executives;
- Provide assistance to clients by briefing their globally mobile employees on the Luxembourg tax system and liaising with other PwC Network offices to reach consensus on points such as individual tax residence and taxation of income between countries;
- Draft submissions to the Luxembourg tax and social security authorities; follow up and liaise with the Luxembourg authorities;
- Provide support to HR practitioners by advising on best practice for cross-border employees and globally mobile employees in the areas of compliance for tax and social security purposes;
- Be a key member of the compliance team with regards to the review and delivery of Luxembourg income tax returns to individuals and expatriate employees;
- Coordinate projects for international clients within the PwC Network;
- Give internal / external trainings on remuneration structuring and taxation of individuals in Luxembourg;
- Analyse, develop and implement optimal remuneration structures for our clients (companies) and their employees / executive management (fixed / non periodic remuneration, in cash or via benefits in kind) taking into consideration Luxembourg’s cross border context and international aspects;
- Develop and implement different types of share schemes (restricted shares, stock option plans, certificate plans, etc) in accordance to the client requirements;
- Develop and implement different mechanisms for optimising employment remuneration (complementary pensions scheme – 2nd pillar, interest subsidy, …);
- Support, develop a team of junior talents and ensure high quality services.
- You have a degree in Economics or Law, ideally specialising in taxation.
- You have between two and five years’ experience in advising on personal tax and remuneration plans (e.g. within a company, a law firm or a consulting firm).
- You are organised, inquisitive and a team player.
- You have a good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.