Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Within our Audit & Assurance department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities
As a Senior Auditor you assess the value of information, processes and organization of Public Interest Entities. Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits, etc. You will work for a wide client base and in new teams which will broaden your career continuously.
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards.
Let’s talk about you
- You are experienced in audit with a special focus on Public Interest Entities.
- You have 3-5 years of thorough working experience as an Auditor;
- You have a profound knowledge of English, both verbally as well as in writing and have the ability to make effective presentations to top client management;
- You have Professional Certification - master's degree, full membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license;
- You are International Financial Reporting Standards literate;
- You are a real team player and have proven leadership and management skills;
- You are result & client oriented and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- You are computer literate.
Our storyDeloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.