£60-70k Financial Controller to join a leading Services company in Medway, Kent. Ideally somebody with a Practice background, this role reports to the FD.
My client is a growing and expanding services firm which have established themselves as a key player in the market.
Based in fantastic offices in Medway, they are progressive and flexible in approach and outlook.
They employ almost 1000 people, operate nationally, and offer a range of tailored services to their clients.
Reporting the FD and COO, the key responsibilities in this Financial Controller role are to:
- Maintain accurate and timely financial reporting
- Develop strategy to improve profitability
- Coordinate the management of cash flow and credit control
- People Leadership to deliver high performance
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller role will be:
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have excellent financial reporting skills and experience
- Be able to tightly manage cash flow and credit control
- Will be a strong manager and coach with the ability to develop your team, processes and systems
- Package value of up to £70,000 including Base salary and car allowance
- Bonus potential and additional incentives available