A great opportunity for a billing assistant to join a growing team which offers exciting progression opportunities. The role is based in Salford and offers hybrid working.
An exciting, market leading organisation offering exciting progression opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Assisting the sales ledger manager with invoicing
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoices are raised for the group companies
- Updating the accounts systems
- Setting up and amending accounts and funding details in the billing system
- Chasing up missing information
- Producing fee and expenses invoices from the billing systems
- Assisting with month end close
- Managing complex bills
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a billing role - essential
- Be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business - essential
- Be able to meet deadlines - essential
- Be proficient using Sage 50 OR open accounts - essential
- Have a good attention to detail - desirable
A salary up to £22,500 and great progression routes.